Saturday 21 January 2012

What I take to school : dinner idea two








I eat 5 meals a day, what means that I always take 2 of them to school. My second breakfast consists of some raw veggies and fruits with seeds, nuts etc and my lunch are usually made of veggies, some pasta, rice or groats and prawns or turkey.
This one presented above is one of my favorite: buckwheat pasta (so it's glutenfree) with steamed courgette and yellow runner bean covered with prawns in homemade healthy sauce ( coconut milk + some sesame butter + a few drops of lemon juice +some dessicated coconut)
It's delicious and full of healthy energy
J.

3 comments:

  1. Zabrałabym Ci chętnie takie pudełeczko, pyszności <3.
    Ludzie w szkole nie robią dziwnych min? Bo reakcja na moje "bio" jedzenie to często "A co to jeeeest?".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. robili ale sie przyzwyczaili;d poza tym mam super szkole prywatna, 12 osob w klasie ;p

      Delete
  2. wygląda apetycznie - no i zrobiłam się głodna:)
    pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete